SlimServer preferences file
The SlimServer Preferences file is where most of your settings are stored.
- On Windows - C:\Program Files\SlimServer\slimserver.pref
- On Mac OSX - ~/Library/SlimDevices/slimserver.pref
- If you are using the RedHat RPM, it is located at /etc/slimserver.conf
- On other *nix installs via a tarball, ~/.slimserver.pref
- FreeBSD, via the "ports collection", located at /var/db/slimserver/slimserver.conf
For SlimServer Version: 6.2.1 - 5194 - Debian - EN - utf8
On ubuntu Edgy at least there may be a file at /etc/default/slimserver containing a line
without the # If this line isn't commented out Slimserver only accepts connections from Localhost.
For SlimServer Version: 6.3.0 - 8154 - Debian - EN - utf8 on Feisty Fawn I found this file at /var/lib/slimserver
SlimServer Version: 7.0a1
- - 11612 - Debian - EN - utf8. I have this installed on Ubuntu Dapper and this version on this operating system doesn't have this file.
- Linux install you'll find the configuration file at
/var/lib/squeezecenter/server.prefs or /var/lib/squeezecenter/prefs/server.prefs
For SqueezeCenter >= 7.0 please refer to SqueezeCenterDefaultLocations.