Automatic Firmware Upgrade
This page needs editing. Is this not only relevant for Squeezebox 3? The default method of firmware upgrade is that, after the server is upgraded, each Squeezebox shows a firmware upgrade screen and waits for a long press of the brighness key to initiate the upgrade.
The player setting for completely automatic upgrades can be changed as follows:
- Hold the left arrow key down until the Squeezebox Setup screen appears.
- Use the up/down arrow keys to find View current settings and then press the right arrow.
- Use the up/down arrow keys to find Auto Upgrade.
- Use the right arrows key to toggle between off (the default) and on. (You may have to try several times with very short button pushes to get this to work).
- Use the left arrow to return to the main setup menu.
- Use the up/down arrow keys to select the desired server and the right arrow key to connect.