Original developer of a number of third party plugins, such as:
- Album Flow applet -- Browsing and screensaver applet for Controller/Radio/Touch that makes it possible to scroll though all albums like a slideshow.
- Auto Repositories plugin -- Automatically manage third party repositories and makes them available in Extension Downloader
- Custom Browse plugin -- Add extra browse menus not normally supported by SqueezeCenter.
- Custom Clock applet -- Screensaver for Controller/Radio/Touch that shows a configurable clock with many different styles.
- Custom Scan plugin -- Scan extra data into the SqueezeCenter database, such as custom tags, data from LastFM or Amazon.com.
- Custom Skip plugin -- Configure tracks that should be skipped automatically.
- Daylight Clock applet -- Screensaver for Controller/Radio/Touch that implements a clock with a daylight map as background
- Dynamic Playlist plugin -- Provides code support for implementing dynamic playlists in separate third party plugins.
- Database Query plugin -- Create various reports based on the data in the SqueezeCenter database
- Hide Menus plugin -- Hide standard browse menus, typically used together with Custom Browse to replace with customized version
- Information Screen plugin -- Configurable screen saver plugin/applet for Touch, Radio and Controller
- License Manager plugin -- Manage licenses to commercial plugins and offer possibility to purchase/renew licenses
- Mail plugin -- Get notifications of e-mail on your Squeezebox device
- Multi Library plugin -- Divide the library into virtual libraries, for example a library for each family member.
- MythTV plugin -- Show information from MythTV on your Squeezebox device
- Patch Installer applet -- Install patches on SqueezePlay firmware
- Playlist Generator plugin -- Plugin to generate static playlists based in information in SqueezeCenter
- Random Playlist plugin -- Create random playlists, similar functionality as Random Mix but also supports to exclude genres
- Remove Played Songs plugin -- Remove songs from current playlist directly after they have been played
- Screen Switcher applet -- Continuously switch between screen savers on Controller/Radio/Touch.
- Song Info plugin -- Show more information about an artist, album or song
- Song Lyrics plugin -- Show lyrics for a specified song
- SQL Playlist plugin -- Create dynamic smart playlists directly in SqueezeCenter.
- Squeeze Display for Android -- Display artist images about currently playing track on Squeezebox
- Title Switcher plugin -- Switch between different information on player screen through MusicInfoSCR plugin.
- TrackStat plugin -- Store and browse statistic data and add native support for ratings.
- TrackStat Playlist plugin -- Plugin to export TrackStat rating and played statistics to saved playlists
Some other new plugin ideas which is currently developed which may or may not be released in the future:
- AB Tester plugin -- Plugin to make it possible to do a A/B comparison of different music formats and DSP firmware images on Squeezebox Boom
- iPod plugin -- Plugin to syncronize the iPod music library directly with SqueezeCenter without the need for iTunes
- Portable Sync plugin -- Plugin to syncronize the contents on a portable player or remote folder directly with SqueezeCenter
- MediaMonkey plugin -- Plugin to syncronize statistics with MediaMonkey
All the plugins are available under open source and contributions, patches or offers to take over the maintenance of any plugin is greatly appreciated. Previously licenses for some of the plugins had to be purchased through License Manager plugin or through: http://license.isaksson.info but this is no longer required with the latest plugin versions which are available for free.
Also contributor to some other third party plugins, such as:
- iPeng plugin -- Control your SqueezeBox with iPhone or iPod Touch
- Spicefly SugarCube plugin -- Drive through your library using MusicIP to play music, nonstop with no hassle, no annoying pre-creating playlists and all that button fidderling!
- Social Music Discovery -- Discover your music and maintain metadata for it