Title Switcher plugin
This plugin makes it possible to switch between different information on the player screen. For example showing the current artist for 5 seconds and then the album name for 10 seconds. The plugin can only be used together with the MusicInfoSCR plugin.
You use it by defining a title format in the SqueezeCenter settings page for Title Switcher, then goto the Music Information Screen page in player settings and select to use one of the title formats which starts with TITLESWITCHER.
- Remove any previous version of Title Switcher from the SqueezeCenter Plugins directory if you have manually installed it earlier (this is not needed if you have installed it through Extension Downloader)
- Goto SqueezeCenter Settings/Plugins and select to install Title Switcher. You might need to add Erland's repository to see it, see here for more information regarding this: SqueezeCenter_Repositories. If you don't want to install it through Extension Downloader, you can also download it from the download page and manually unzip the new version in the SqueezeCenter Plugins directory
- Please note that earlier versions of this plugin will require you to also install the License Manager plugin.
- Please note that earlier versions of this plugin will require you to purchase a license.
- Download and install MusicInfoSCR plugin
- More information about how to purchase and activate the commercial license can be found through the License Manager plugin
Bugs and new features
The current list of known bugs and wishes for new features can be found here:
If you want to encourage future development of this plugin you should also consider making a donation or purchasing a license