Revision as of 19:21, 15 April 2008 by JimC
Open Migration Issues
- Write some nice marketing content for the Squeezebox Family Hardware Overview stub. Should be a general overview of the product and design philosophy, not a list of hardware features.
- Uncategorized and Orphaned pages
- See Special pages in the toolbox on the left hand column. Track down and fix any uncategorized or orphaned pages.
- Check and repair inline images
- Some inline images did not come over with the correct name. These need to be fixed (generally by correcting the case of the filename).
- Literal code quotes
- As Brandon (who did the really hard work for this migration) said: Most of those cases fall into "forget even trying to autmoatically parse this" The code fragments need to be checked and corrected.
- Non-image attachments need to be moved to this wiki
- The following pages (and possibly others) have non-image attachments that are currently in this wiki as links to the old one. They need to be moved to this wiki.
- Resolve all instance of "SlimServer" to "SqueezeCenter (formerly known as SlimServer)" unless the content is specific to an older version of SlimServer.