Original developer of a number of third party plugins, such as:
- Album Flow applet -- Browsing and screensaver applet for Controller/Radio/Touch that makes it possible to scroll though all albums like a slideshow. Requires a commercial license and License Manager applet for full functionality.
- Auto Repositories plugin -- Automatically manage third party repositories and makes them available in Extension Downloader
- Custom Browse plugin -- Add extra browse menus not normally supported by SqueezeCenter. Requires a commercial license and License Manager plugin.
- Custom Clock applet -- Screensaver for Controller/Radio/Touch that shows a configurable clock with many different styles. Requires a commercial license and License Manager applet for full functionality.
- Custom Scan plugin -- Scan extra data into the SqueezeCenter database, such as custom tags, data from LastFM or Amazon.com. Requires a commercial license and License Manager plugin for full functionality.
- Custom Skip plugin -- Configure tracks that should be skipped automatically. Requires a commercial license and License Manager plugin.
- Daylight Clock applet -- Screensaver for Controller/Radio/Touch that implements a clock with a daylight map as background
- Dynamic Playlist plugin -- Provides code support for implementing dynamic playlists in separate third party plugins. Requires a commercial license and License Manager plugin.
- Database Query plugin -- Create various reports based on the data in the SqueezeCenter database
- Hide Menus plugin -- Hide standard browse menus, typically used together with Custom Browse to replace with customized version
- Information Screen plugin -- Configurable screen saver plugin/applet for Touch, Radio and Controller
- License Manager plugin -- Manage licenses to commercial plugins and offer possibility to purchase/renew licenses
- Mail plugin -- Get notifications of e-mail on your Squeezebox device
- Multi Library plugin -- Divide the library into virtual libraries, for example a library for each family member. Requires a commercial license and License Manager plugin.
- MythTV plugin -- Show information from MythTV on your Squeezebox device
- Patch Installer applet -- Install patches on SqueezePlay firmware
- Playlist Generator plugin -- Plugin to generate static playlists based in information in SqueezeCenter
- Random Playlist plugin -- Create random playlists, similar functionality as Random Mix but also supports to exclude genres
- Remove Played Songs plugin -- Remove songs from current playlist directly after they have been played
- Screen Switcher applet -- Continuously switch between screen savers on Controller/Radio/Touch. Requires a commercial license and License Manager applet.
- Song Info plugin -- Show more information about an artist, album or song
- Song Lyrics plugin -- Show lyrics for a specified song
- SQL Playlist plugin -- Create dynamic smart playlists directly in SqueezeCenter. Requires a commercial license and License Manager plugin.
- Squeeze Display for Android -- Display artist images about currently playing track on Squeezebox
- Title Switcher plugin -- Switch between different information on player screen through MusicInfoSCR plugin. Requires a commercial license and License Manager plugin.
- TrackStat plugin -- Store and browse statistic data and add native support for ratings. Requires a commercial license and License Manager plugin for full functionality.
- TrackStat Playlist plugin -- Plugin to export TrackStat rating and played statistics to saved playlists
Some other new plugin ideas which is currently developed which may or may not be released in the future:
- AB Tester plugin -- Plugin to make it possible to do a A/B comparison of different music formats and DSP firmware images on Squeezebox Boom
- iPod plugin -- Plugin to syncronize the iPod music library directly with SqueezeCenter without the need for iTunes
- Portable Sync plugin -- Plugin to syncronize the contents on a portable player or remote folder directly with SqueezeCenter
- MediaMonkey plugin -- Plugin to syncronize statistics with MediaMonkey
All the plugins are available under open source and contributions, patches or offers to take over the maintenance of any plugin is greatly appreciated. Since I do this on my spare time any economical contributions are also greatly appreciated by purchasing plugin licenses, this is done through License Manager plugin or through: http://license.isaksson.info
Also contributor to some other third party plugins, such as:
- iPeng plugin -- Control your SqueezeBox with iPhone or iPod Touch
- Spicefly SugarCube plugin -- Drive through your library using MusicIP to play music, nonstop with no hassle, no annoying pre-creating playlists and all that button fidderling!
- Social Music Discovery -- Discover your music and maintain metadata for it